There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
Other policies for this Wikia should be decided by the wiki community at the Discussion Board. It's generally best to keep policies as simple as possible, and not to introduce too many rules. A growing wiki can usually do well with a few simple policies and a lot of goodwill and cooperation.
Welcome to Computer-science Wiki, following are some generally accepted policies.
- Articles should be created only if they include some text that exceeds more than 15(subject to change) words.
- No one is allowed to post anything that doesn't include anything about Computers or machines that work under automatic programing.
- Images are allowed to be uploaded if they have appropriate licensing and are consistent with the topic of the page.
- No vandalism, spam and abuse allowed.
- All the policies above are subject to change in their text content, acceptance and application.
- Computer-science Wiki allows anyone to edit and create an article here if it adheres to the subconsciously accepted good faith.
[[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.